10 Things to know about me

Since I am just getting started in this whole blogging world I thought I would share some facts about me to help everyone get to know me a little better.

1- I love coffee!  I drink it black and all day long.  Something else I learned from my mom.

2- I love animals and have two dogs.

3- I grew up in a theater family and I love to be on stage and behind the scenes.

4- I love growing my own vegetables.

5- I love reading all kinds of books.  I usually have a few books going at the same time.

6- My favorite color is orange...but green is a close second.

7- I love to travel and by far the coolest place I have ever been is India.

8- I don't really like following patterns.  I like to just wing it and see how it comes out.  Sometimes that works and sometimes it doesn't but that is part of the fun of it.  This goes both for my crafting adventures and my real life adventures.

9- I have a fondness for the stationary section of stores...I love post-its, markers, new pencils...they just make me happy.

10- And of course...if I could be doing anything I would be crafting in some form or way.

Comments

Popular Posts