Nutcracker costume look book



   

It seems like over the last few months my craft time has been taken up with working on the costume look book for this years Nutcracker at Barriskill Dance Theater School.  It has been time consuming but rewarding all at the same time.  I created individual drawings for each of our costumes for this years show.  I first drew each image in pencil, then outlined with a fine tip marker and finally watercolored them.  All the step are so worth it.  Now they are hanging up the studio for all to see.

I also created an original Nutcracker image that we are using in all of our promotional flyers. When I opened up the Barriskill website and saw my nutcracker for the first time I squealed a little with excitement...and then I called my mom :)








Comments

Popular Posts