Pottery Class

Last summer my nephew Colby really got in to making pottery. He found a teacher he love in Chapel Hill (check her out sometime! http://www.celyshouse.com ) that teaches both wheel pottery and figure making.  He and my sister have been going together to a family pottery class and one day they invited me to come along.  It is so much fun!  I get to have special hang out time with my sister and Colby and I get to make fun new things.  I loved pottery back in school so it is super fun to get to do it again as an adult.  Here are some things we have been doing the last few months.

Gnomes!! Next week we are going to glaze these little guys
King candle holder.
Tree before 
Glazed tree











  
Coil pot

My favorite project to far!  Ghosts and PUMPKINS!!










Comments

Popular Posts