So close...but feeling a little squirrely

I am so very close to finishing two big projects that I have been working on.  I have 1 1/2 rows to join to finish off my Granny Square blanket.  And I have 1 1/2 squares to knit up before I have all the squares made for my Welcome Blanket and am ready to start joining them.  My biggest battle right now is that I have already started looking at new projects and I am soooo wanting to try out the new things I have found.

It seems so silly but part of what I love about making things is the excitement of learning something new are trying a new pattern.  So the goal of this week is to hold my focus and finish my already started projects and not letting myself get distracted!! Does anyone else go through this?

Hopefully the next post will be showing off a finished product :)

Comments

Popular Posts