Felting Frenzy!!

So over the last couple of weeks I have been on a very productive knitting kick.  I was banging out projects left and right and the other day I felted up a whole batch of things I made that week.  Two purses, two pairs of slippers and a coin purse.

                                  Before:

After:



The slippers are the ones from my past post where I made a little mistake and made them too small.  But they turned out to be really cute and someone will love them.  The orange slippers are the second pair I made using the "correct" size needles.  They still came out smaller than I had hoped for so now I am going to adjust the pattern so I can finally finally have a pair of slippers for me.

Now it's time for some fun hand felting to add some fun details to things.

Comments

Popular Posts