My first ATC post

So through looking around at other blogs I stumbled on to a blog called Simply ArTistiC where people create mini pieces of art to trade.  How I had never heard of this before I don't know but I am super excited to have made my first one.  It was a fun challenge to fit my idea onto such a small surface.  Your talking about the girl who loves painting murals and thinking large scale.  Anyway the prompt for this challenge was hidden word and this is what I came up with.


This was my first try at it...but I made it to big so I had to try again to the actual smaller size.  The one on the blue paper is the size of a baseball card. While the one on red is about the size of a smallish birthday card.  The smaller size made it very hard to add much detail to the snowflakes.


Comments

Popular Posts